Corporation Tax

Every limited company that is based in the UK is subject to Corporation Tax on their profits. Along with limited companies, clubs and societies, trade associations and even co-operatives may also be subject to Corporation Tax.

If a company is liable for Corporation Tax, it must be reported to HMRC on annual basis. Late filing will incur fines and interest payments so prompt action is essential.

To help, we can prepare your Corporation Tax Returns and correspond with the Revenue on your behalf as well as dealing with any tax queries which may arise.

Personal Tax & Property Tax

Completing a Tax Return can be a stressful experience, even if there are only a few entries to make. There are various filing deadlines to meet, depending on personal circumstances and as those deadlines approach, the task can seem more and more daunting.

Tax Returns are issued to people with complex tax affairs, but also to individuals who receive:

  • Income from self-employment or from a partnership business
  • Rent or other income from land or property
  • Income from overseas
  • Other income received gross (ie without tax deducted)

We can help by preparing accurate and timely Returns as well as analyzing your financial position to see if any tax savings are possible.