As an employer of staff you are required to maintain a payroll system in compliance with HMRC’s requirements (particularly with reference to timely submission of information following the Revenue’s recent Real Time Initiative (RTI)). Our payroll specialists can assist with this time consuming administrative burden.
We offer cost effective payroll solutions for all types of businesses from sole traders to limited companies. Allowing us to administer your payroll will enable you to focus on your business.
Even if you only have a few employees you could make savings regarding the administration of your payroll, avoiding the possibility of costly fines and penalties from HMRC.
We have dedicated payroll specialists who can help with payroll administration for your business, including:
- Customised payslips
- Administration of PAYE, Student Loans, National Insurance, Maternity Pay, Statutory Sick Pay etc.
- Mandatory forms such as P60s, P35s, P11Ds, P45s etc within the regulatory requirements and timescales of HMRC
A typical bookkeeping service can include:
- Processing of sales and purchase invoices
- Payments processed via the nominal ledger, purchase ledger and bank
- Banking posted to the bank and sales ledger
- Debt chasing and credit control reporting/procedures
- Bank account reconciliation
- Petty cash processing and reconciliation
- Credit card processing and reconciliation
- Personal expenses processing and reconciliation
- Nominal ledger processing (including VAT)
- Fixed asset recording
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly management information as required